We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
One of Kent’s loveliest historic pubs, Sidcup Place is a little gem tucked away in a peaceful park a stone’s throw from the A20. We’re set in a striking building that began life as a star-shaped fort, way back in 1743. It’s seen a few changes over the centuries, going from fort to hospital to school to manor house. Come in today and you’ll find a friendly pub team serving, great beers and classic pub food . We’re in a fantastic location close to some of Britain’s best attractions, including Brands Hatch. Whether you’re local to Sidcup or just passing through, you’ll be glad you came.
You’ll find a nice courtyard-style beer garden outside, and a laid-back atmosphere inside. Plus a team who know the menu back to front, and can recommended sides and drinks to go with every dish. The menu balances town restaurant-style dishes with the classic country pub food we all know and love. Think tender steaks, hearty grills, and stacked burgers. Traditional British mains.
You expect to find your drink in a pub. That’s why we keep a big selection at the bar. Discover our cask ales—famous for their freshness and flavour. Try a guest beer or craft beer. Browse the wine list, where you’ll find fizz, fruity reds, lively whites, and light rosé wines. We carry an impressive range of spirits, love good gin, and can mix a classic cocktail. With thirst-quenching, zesty soft drinks, fresh coffee, and good old-fashioned tea bringing up the rear, you’ll find just what you want.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.