Why Our Pub is Great
One of Kent’s loveliest historic pubs, Sidcup Place is a little gem tucked away in a peaceful park a stone’s throw from the A20. We’re set in a striking building that began life as a star-shaped fort, way back in 1743. It’s seen a few changes over the centuries, going from fort to hospital to school to manor house. Come in today and you’ll find a friendly pub team serving, great beers and classic pub food . We’re in a fantastic location close to some of Britain’s best attractions, including Brands Hatch. Whether you’re local to Sidcup or just passing through, you’ll be glad you came.
You’ll find a nice courtyard-style beer garden outside, and a laid-back atmosphere inside. Plus a team who know the menu back to front, and can recommended sides and drinks to go with every dish. The menu balances town restaurant-style dishes with the classic country pub food we all know and love. Think tender steaks, hearty grills, and stacked burgers. Traditional British mains.
You expect to find your drink in a pub. That’s why we keep a big selection at the bar. Discover our cask ales—famous for their freshness and flavour. Try a guest beer or craft beer. Browse the wine list, where you’ll find fizz, fruity reds, lively whites, and light rosé wines. We carry an impressive range of spirits, love good gin, and can mix a classic cocktail. With thirst-quenching, zesty soft drinks, fresh coffee, and good old-fashioned tea bringing up the rear, you’ll find just what you want.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus